Our Mission & Values
Our overarching aim and vision is for our school to deliver an exceptional education, ensuring that all our children have access to the highest standards of teaching, resources and learning opportunities whilst upholding our core values of Compassion, Community and Integrity.
We are ambitious for our school. We recognise that we live in a demanding educational landscape that as well as bringing challenges offers opportunities. We prepare our children to be ‘part of the solution’ through an intentional curriculum focusing on being...
We prepare our children to become socially conscious, morally driven and academically successful individuals who are ready for the challenges of today and tomorrow.
Our Values & Expected Behaviours:
- We believe in something bigger than ourselves
- We celebrate and welcome equality and diversity
- We contribute to our local community and beyond
- We believe in the rules of the community
- We listen to others and are democratic
- We do the right thing when no one is looking
- We are honest, loyal and responsible
- We show respect and kindness to all
- We admit to mistakes freely and openly
- We lead others down the right path
- We foster a community of respect, honesty and humility
- We respect our own and others beliefs and cultures
- We show understanding and tolerance of others emotional, academic and social starting points