What makes our school special?
- We put our children first when making any decision about school life. We use our mission statement and values as a benchmark to ensure that we are continually improving our practice.
- We learn through making mistakes and actively encourage children to challenge themselves in order to become better.
- We are part of a vibrant and active local community who we engage with as much as possible. We encourage regular feedback through questionnaires and parent representative meetings.
- We have a dedicated staffing team who take time to get to know the children and find out what makes them special. We tailor our approach to the interests of the pupils which helps to inspire and motivate them
- We have a unique approach for a Primary school, in that KS2 are taught by subject experts rather than their class teacher. This means the children get knowledgeable and passionate teachers delivering, Music, Humanities, Science, PE and French.
- We value the importance of outdoor learning. Every child in Reception and Year 1 has a Forest School session every fortnight.