At Charlbury Primary School we believe that wearing school uniform makes the school environment pupil friendly, it lessens distractions and promotes community, unity and equality. By fostering this school spirit, we believe that our pupils will represent the school in a positive way. If uniform ever becomes unaffordable, please contact the office for help.
Charlbury Primary School Uniform is:
- Grey trousers, skirt or dress
- Grey shorts, navy and white checked dress or playsuit – for the Summer months
- Pale blue polo shirt
- Navy blue sweatshirt with the school emblem, cardigan or v-neck jumper - £9.50
- Grey/navy tights, grey/navy/white socks
- Preferably black shoes, boots or unbranded trainers.
- Navy short sleeved t-shirt with school emblem - £4.00
- Navy/black shorts
- Plimsoles or non-marking trainers
- Navy book bag with the school emblem - £4.00
- Navy PE bag - £4.00
Uniform can be purchased from any of the major supermarkets or other retailers, with items that bear the school emblem currently available from the school office (prices listed above). Please telephone the school office to ensure we have your child’s size in stock, and bring either correct cash or a cheque (made payable to Charlbury Primary School) with you.
We are in the process of trying to phase out the purchasing of school uniform from the office, and when stocks are low, we will be moving to an exclusively online provision. You will be able to order and pay for uniform online, and have it delivered to your home address. We will notify all parents when this comes into effect via the weekly newsletter. We have now run out of some sizes of sweatshirts in the school office – these can now be purchased online from: https://myclothing.com/charlbury-primary-school/27110.school