Pupil & Sports Premiums
The pupil premium is additional school funding for disadvantaged children. It is paid directly to school to improve the quality of their education.
The school may be entitled to pupil premium funding if you receive one of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Child Tax Credit Only (with income up to £16,190) with no element of Working Tax Credit
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee Element of the State Pension Credit
- Employment and Support Allowance (income related)
- Universal Credit (income dependant)
Please contact the school office if you feel that you may be eligible
The Primary PE and Sport Premium is a government-backed funding initiative aimed at helping primary schools across England improve their physical education and sport provisions.
Please read the information below which gives details of our Pupil Premium Grant along with our PE and Sports Grant and how we allocate the funding.